St Therese's School strives to be a faith and learning community which celebrates God's presence through our Catholic heritage, excellence in teaching and learning and a strong partnership between parish, family and staff.
Our 2018 - 2022 School Improvement Plan aims to:
- Work proactively together, engaging the gifts of all to serve our community (Leadership)
- Be the hands of Christ through attentive custodianship of our natural and man-made ennvironments (Stewardship of Resources)
- Be a welcoming community that nurtures the whole person (Pastoral Wellbeing)
- Be a faith filled and faithful community, inspired by the Spirit (Catholic Identity)
- Ignite a love of learning and inspire life long learners (Learning and Teaching)
Our Graduate Outcomes
These Graduate Outcomes have arisen from our Vision Statement and articulate what it is the school community hopes to achieve for each student who graduates from this school.
St. Therese's graduates are:
- People of integrity, with a strong sense of justice, knowing that their actions can make a difference.
- People of hope, who are self-confident, spirited and believe in themselves.
- People with a love of learning, who strive to reach their academic potential and who see themselves as life-long learners.
- People who have the foundations for making responsible choices and living a Christian life.
- People who have a social confidence. They build positive relationships and have the skills to nurture their relationships.
- People with a genuine care and respect for life, self, others, the wider community and environment.
- People developing a relationship with God. They have an understanding of their God, have experienced God's love and are committed to their faith journey.