Click here to Browse and Purchase uniforms online.
School uniform shop
PSW Uniform shop operates Monday’s and Thursday’s before school 8.45am - 9.15am and Tuesday afternoons 3.15pm - 3.45pm on school grounds.
- Boys Gold Polo Shirt with School Logo/Grey School Shorts
- Boys Plain Grey Socks, Black/Brown Shoes/Sandals
- Girls Maroon Check School Dress /(Navy Dress Shorts/Gold Polo Shirt is an option)
- Girls Plain White Socks and Black/Brown Shoes/Sandals
- * Girls with long hair (below the shoulders) are requested to wear their hair tied back (School coloured ribbons are approved - navy, maroon or gold)
- Boys Gold Skivvy or Gold Long Sleeve Polo Shirt and Grey School Shorts
- Boys and Girls Navy School Jumper - Maroon & Gold Bands
- Boys Grey Socks, Black/Brown Shoes
- Girls Gold Skivvy or Gold Long Sleeve Polo Shirt and Plaid School Pinafore/Skirt or Navy Slacks
- Girls Navy Stockings/Tights/Socks, Black/Brown Shoes/Pants
- * Girls with long hair are requested to wear their hair tied back (School coloured ribbons are approved - navy, maroon or gold)
- Boys and Girls Gold Long Sleeve Polo Shirt with School Logo
- Boys Maroon Shorts
- Girls Maroon Shorts / Skirt
- Boys and Girls Navy Tracksuit with School Logo
- Boys and Girls Plain White Sports Socks & Sneakers
- Are an optional item and can be purchased from the Uniform Shop
Boys and Girls Navy Sun Hat.
The wearing of School Sunhats from 1st September to 30th April is compulsory. Our school has a no hat, no play policy.
A St Therese’s Primary School tradition is allowing students to be out of uniform on their birthday. For those students whose birthday falls during the holidays or on the weekend, their ‘free dress’ day can be either before or after the non-school period whichever is closer. This tradition is obviously popular with the students and it gives the school community the opportunity to recognise them on their important day.
If you require further information, or have any queries, please contact our office staff.