- Boys Gold Polo Shirt with School Logo/Grey School Shorts
- Plain Grey Socks, Black/Brown Shoes/Sandals
- Girls Maroon Check School Dress /(Navy Dress Shorts/Gold Polo Shirt is an op on) Plain White Socks and Black/Brown Shoes/Sandals
- * Girls with long hair (below the shoulders) a requested to wear their hair tied back (School coloured ribbons are approved - navy, maroon or gold)
- Boys Gold Skivvy or Gold L/S Polo Shirt and Grey School Shorts
- Navy School Jumper - Maroon & Gold Bands Grey Socks, Black/Brown Shoes
- Girls Gold Skivvy or Gold L/S Polo Shirt and Plaid School Pinafore/Skirt or Navy Slacks
- Navy Stockings/Tights/Socks, Black/Brown Shoes/Pants
- * Girls with long hair a requested to wear their hair tied back (School coloured ribbons are approved - navy, maroon or gold)
- Gold Polo Shirt with School Logo MaroonShorts (Boys)
- Maroon Shorts /Skirt (Girls) Navy Tracksuit with School Logo Navy Sun Hat
- Plain White Sports Socks & Sneakers
- The wearing of School Sunhats from 1st September to 30th April is compulsory
- No hat, no play
- Are an optional item and can be purchased from the Uniform Shop
School uniform shop
PSW Uniform. Operates Monday’s and Thursday’s before school 8.45am - 9.15am and Tuesday afternoons 3.15pm - 3.45pm.
The wearing of School Sunhats from 1st September to 30th April is compulsory. Our school has a no hat, no play policy.
A St Therese’s Primary School tradition is allowing students to be out of uniform on their birthday. For those students whose birthday falls during the holidays or on the weekend, their ‘free dress’ day can be either before or after the non-school period whichever is closer. This tradition is obviously popular with the students and it gives the school community the opportunity to recognise them on their important day.
If you require further information, or have any queries, please contact our office staff.